Sunray 3 Person Freeport HL300D1 Outdoor Traditional Sauna
US Based Customer Support: 1-888-704-3345
Product Questions? Call Us
- Shipping & Returns
Relax and enjoy the ample space provided by the 3 person Sunray Freeport outdoor traditional sauna. The design includes aged Canadian hemlock wood and a shingled roof to protect against outdoor weather.
A front window and glass enclosed door offers plenty of natural lighting while the double paneled wall construction provides superior heat retention. The 4.5kW electric heater with lava rocks included will reach temperatures up to 170 degrees.
Additional features include chromatherapy mood lighting and a bluetooth speaker system, hygrometer and sand timer. A 55 inch wide bench seat makes it a comfortable sauna for 3 people.
Freeport sauna features include:
- 4.5 kW Electic Heater
- Chromatherapy Ligthing
- Bluetooth speaker system
- Air purification system
- Cup holders
- Easy to install tongue and groove construction.
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
Roof Dimensions: 71" x 61"
Exterior Product Dimensions
Exterior Height: 96 inches
Exterior Width: 61 inches
Exterior Depth: 51 inches
Interior Product Dimensions
Interior Height: 73 inches
Interior Width: 57 inches
Interior Depth: 47 inches
Product Weight: 851 pounds
- Sauna requires a single 20 amp 240 volt dedicated power supply.
- Plug not included.
- 4,500 watt heater
- Sauna can be hard wired or have a plug installed.
Estimated Product Handling: 1 to 2 business days
Please inspect your package upon delivery. If there is obvious damage, please note the damages on the delivery receipt.
Contact us within 24 hours to report the damage, by either e-mail or phone. Please retain all original boxes and packaging.
Returns (Applies to Sunray products only)
- All returns must be pre-authorized and require a return authorization. Please email email@example.com to request a return authorization.
- All returns must be requested within 30 calendar days from the delivery date.
- The product must be in the original packaging and include all packaging materials, crates, boxes, and pamphlets.
- All returns include a 15% restocking fee.
- Customers are required to pay for the cost of return freight shipping.
- The final return amount will be calculated as the Purchase Price less return shipping cost less the 15% restocking fee.