Sunray 3 Person Grandby HL300D Outdoor Infrared Sauna
US Based Customer Support: 1-888-704-3345
Product Questions? Call Us
The Grandby outdoor infrared sauna is constructed with durable Canadian hemlock and comfortably.
Eight ceramic heaters quickly get the sauna to your desired temperature up to 140 degrees.
The Grandby is easy to assemble and the natural Canadian hemlock wood will enhance any outdoor patio setting.
Notable features include:
- Wide bench seating for maximum comfort,
- Oxygen ionization system for purifying the air,
- Recessed interior lighting,
- Cup holders.
- Natural Canadian Hemlock Wood
- 7 ceramic heaters
- LED control panel
- Recessed interior lighting
- Bluetooth speaker system
- Ozone Sterilization System
- Severe Weather Cover
- 2100 watts
Dimensions: 72" x 47" x 83"
Exterior Product Dimensions
Exterior Height: 83 inches
Exterior Width: 69 inches
Exterior Depth: 47 inches
Interior Product Dimensions
Interior Height: 68 inches
Interior Width: 55 inches
Interior Depth: 43 inches
Product Weight: 425 pounds
- Meets all US and Canadian electrical safety standards - 120V, 20 amp plug.
Shipping & Returns
Estimated Product Handling: 1 to 2 business days
Please inspect your package upon delivery. If there is obvious damage, please note the damages on the delivery receipt.
Contact us within 24 hours to report the damage, by either e-mail or phone. Please retain all original boxes and packaging.
Returns (Applies to Sunray products only)
- All returns must be pre-authorized and require a return authorization. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization.
- All returns must be requested within 30 calendar days from the delivery date.
- The product must be in the original packaging and include all packaging materials, crates, boxes, and pamphlets.
- All returns include a 15% restocking fee.
- Customers are required to pay for the cost of return freight shipping.
- The final return amount will be calculated as the Purchase Price less return shipping cost less the 15% restocking fee.