Sunray 4 Person Roslyn HL400KS Indoor Infrared Sauna
US Based Customer Support: 1-888-704-3345
Product Questions? Call Us
The Roslyn 4-person indoor infrared sauna features convenient side-by-side seating and a spacious cabin to relax, unwind and enjoy the experience with family and friends.
The Roslyn has 10 carbo-nano heaters for quickly getting the sauna to your desired temperature up to 140 degrees.
The Roslyn also includes ergonomic backrests for maximum comfort, chromatherapy mood lighting, oxygen ionization system for purifying the air, recessed interior and exterior lighting, Bluetooth speaker system and cup holders.
The Roslyn is easy to assemble and the all natural Canadian red cedar wood will enhance any decor.
Notable features include:
- Natural Canadian Red Cedar
- 10 infrared carbon nano heaters
- Dual LED control panels
- Recessed interior & exterior lighting
- Bluetooth speaker system
- Oxygen Ionizer
- LED Reading Lamp
- 2100 watts
Dimensions: 69" x 53" x 75"
Exterior Product Dimensions
Exterior Height: 79 inches
Exterior Width: 69 inches
Exterior Depth: 53 inches
Interior Product Dimensions
Interior Height: 72 inches
Interior Width: 65 inches
Interior Depth: 49 inches
Product Weight: 482 pounds
- Meets all US and Canadian electrical safety standards - 120V, 20 amp plug.
Shipping & Returns
Estimated Product Handling: 1 to 2 business days
Please inspect your package upon delivery. If there is obvious damage, please note the damages on the delivery receipt.
Contact us within 24 hours to report the damage, by either e-mail or phone. Please retain all original boxes and packaging.
Returns (Applies to Sunray products only)
- All returns must be pre-authorized and require a return authorization. Please email email@example.com to request a return authorization.
- All returns must be requested within 30 calendar days from the delivery date.
- The product must be in the original packaging and include all packaging materials, crates, boxes, and pamphlets.
- All returns include a 15% restocking fee.
- Customers are required to pay for the cost of return freight shipping.
- The final return amount will be calculated as the Purchase Price less return shipping cost less the 15% restocking fee.