Sunray 2 Person Eagle HL200D1 Outdoor Traditional Sauna
US Based Customer Support: 1-888-704-3345
Product Questions? Call Us
- Shipping & Returns
The Eagle 2 person outdoor traditional sauna is constructed of aged Canadian hemlock wood for durability and features a shingled roof to protect against the elements.
Double paneled wall construction provides superior heat retention while the 4.5kW electric heater is ample for maintaining temperatures up to 170 degrees.
Additional features include chromatherapy mood lighting and a bluetooth speaker system, hygrometer and sand timer.
A 44 inch wide bench seat makes it a comfortable sauna for 2.
Eagle sauna features include:
- 4.5 kW Electric Heater
- Chromatherapy Lighting
- Bluetooth speaker system
- Air purification system
- Cup holders
- Easy to install tongue and groove construction.
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
Dimensions: 50" x 50" x 96"
Exterior Product Dimensions
Exterior Height: 96 inches
Exterior Width: 50 inches
Exterior Depth: 50 inches
Interior Product Dimensions
Interior Height: 73 inches
Interior Width: 46 inches
Interior Depth: 46 inches
Product Weight: 725 pounds
- Meets all US and Canadian electrical safety standards - requires a single 20 amp 240V dedicated power supply, 4,500 watts.
- Plug not included.
- Sauna can be hard wired or have a plug installed.
Estimated Product Handling: 1 to 2 business days
Please inspect your package upon delivery. If there is obvious damage, please note the damages on the delivery receipt.
Contact us within 24 hours to report the damage, by either e-mail or phone. Please retain all original boxes and packaging.
Returns (Applies to Sunray products only)
- All returns must be pre-authorized and require a return authorization. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization.
- All returns must be requested within 30 calendar days from the delivery date.
- The product must be in the original packaging and include all packaging materials, crates, boxes, and pamphlets.
- All returns include a 15% restocking fee.
- Customers are required to pay for the cost of return freight shipping.
- The final return amount will be calculated as the Purchase Price less return shipping cost less the 15% restocking fee.