EAGO AM161 Corner Whirlpool Bathtub (White Acrylic)
US Based Customer Support: 1-888-704-3345
Product Questions? Call Us
- User Guides
- Shipping & Returns
We are very excited to offer you this breath-taking EAGO whirlpool bath tub.
This tub features a beautiful design which will add the finishing touches to any bathroom. We are confident that you will indulge in a state of complete relaxation and tranquility with all the features that this tub has to offer.
Be prepared to purchase luxury at it's finest.
- The drain is located under the user's feet. This tub is also available in a variant that enables the user to face the opposite direction (Model # AM161-L).
- Chromatherapy LED lighting system creates a serine atmosphere. With lights that slowly change colors anytime your tub is on.
- 7 side jets. Please note that this tub fills itself through the jets so there is no need to purchase a tub filler.
- EAGO patent 100% fully drainable system ensuring no water is left in the pipes.
- Waste with trap. Includes 1 soft black pillow that sticks to the tub with suction cups for an even more comfortable experience.
- Features back flow preventer on the shower heads and the jet system. Ensuring that the water cannot flow back into the supply lines.
- Designed to accommodate one person only.
- Electrical Details: 110-120 Volts, 13 Amps, 1200 Watts, 60 Hertz, 1.2 Horsepower.
|HEIGHT TO OVERFLOW||15|
|DRAIN PLACEMENT||Right Center|
|NUMBER OF JETS||7|
Estimated Product Handling: 2 to 3 days
After placing an order, customers have up to 48 hours to cancel the order unless the item has been crated and/or shipped.
Orders for large or heavy items ship via a trucking carrier. Freight delivery is typically 2 to 6 business days, allow extra time for remote locations.
The Freight Carrier or Tucking company will contact you to set up an appointment time before delivering. Once your product leaves our warehouse, we will send you an email with a link to the freight carrier’s website and the tracking number. Tracking numbers take 1 business day to update.
Please inspect your package upon delivery. If there is obvious damage, please note the damages on the delivery receipt. Contact us within 24 hours to report the damage, by either e-mail or phone. Please retain all original boxes and packaging.
Returns (Applies to EAGO products only)
- All returns must be pre-authorized and require a return authorization. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization.
- Returns are accepted for brand new and unopened products only. No products may be returned after installation or attempted installation.
- All returns must be requested within 30 calendar days from the delivery date.
- The product must be in the original packaging and include all packaging materials, crates, boxes, and pamphlets.
- All returns include a 25% restocking fee.
- Customers are required to pay for the cost of return freight shipping.
- The final return amount will be calculated as the Purchase Price less return shipping cost less the 25% restocking fee.
Customers are responsible to review the product spec sheet prior to purchase and to confirm the product complies with required state, county, and city permit requirements.
Purchases of EAGO products greater than 30 calendar days of delivery are subject to the terms and conditions of the EAGO manufacturer warranty included with the EAGO product purchase.
EAGO Whirlpool Tubs offer a 1 year limited warranty on all parts.
Warranty begins from purchase date on invoice. An invoice must be provided in order to file a warranty claim. If a free replacement is granted under warranty, the warranty time frame continues from the original purchase date, and not from the date of free replacement.
The majority of Replacement Parts for all items are kept in stock in the Los Angeles. There are only rare instances where additional time would be required to get a special part from the factory. In both cases our warranty team in Los Angeles will assist you through out the entire process to insure you get the parts you need.
EAGO products are warranted for normal use only and exclude defect or damage caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, scratches, dents, abrasives, chemicals, improper installation/care/maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider, or unqualified person), or alteration.
This warranty does not apply to the replacement of components where damage is caused by normal wear and tear, dirt, lime scale, aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners or materials. If a product is defective, the limit of damage is the cost of the defective material. This warranty is non-transferable. EAGO is not liable for consequential damage, labor, loss, or expense of any nature.