EAGO AM189ETL Rectangular Whirlpool Bathtub (6ft White Acrylic)
Questions? Call us: 1-888-704-3345
$100 Discount [expires today] Use code at checkout: 100Enhanced
- User Guides
- Shipping & Returns
We are thrilled to offer you this exquisite EAGO whirlpool bath tub with waterfall.
Filled with cool gadgets and effects like the built in stereo, lighting, and button jets.
Enjoy a state of complete relaxation and tranquility and indulge in a full body spa-like experience in the comfort of your own home.
- The drain is located under the user's backside. This tub is also available in a variant that enables the user to face the opposite direction (Model # AM189ETL-L).
- No tub filler is required as this tub fills itself through the waterfall! The incoming hot & cold water lines get connected directly to the mixer which then directs the water to the diverter from which you can choose to divert the water to the waterfall or the hand held shower head.
- Our fiberglass and stainless steel-reinforced MaxLoad™ high gloss acrylic is stronger and more resilient than the material used by our competitors. The acrylic is scratch resistant and extra-smooth, making it difficult for dirt and particles to attach and easier to clean.
- Includes Inline Heater: Due to the mixture of air and water in whirlpool jetted tubs, the water temperature will cool more rapidly in comparison to traditional bathtubs. Designed to enhance and prologue the enjoyment of your whirlpool bathtub, inline heaters have a built-in thermostat, constantly maintaining the temperature of the circulating water in the tub, and offering you the incentive of a longer bathing experience. The heater will only work while the jets are operating.
- Features a back flow preventer on the shower heads. This prevents residue or odor buildup. Includes 1 soft black pillow that sticks to the tub with suction cups for an even more comfortable experience.
- Choose your favorite of 4 different levels of jet pressure or utilize the automatic gradual change of jet pressure from low to high in a loop.
|INNER SIZE||48.5 x 18 x 17.75|
|HEIGHT TO OVERFLOW||15 1/4|
|DRAIN PLACEMENT||Off Set|
|JET TYPE||Water & Air|
|NUMBER OF JETS||7|
Estimated Product Handling: 2 to 3 days
After placing an order, customers have up to 48 hours to cancel the order unless the item has been crated and/or shipped.
Orders for large or heavy items ship via a trucking carrier. Freight delivery is typically 2 to 6 business days, allow extra time for remote locations.
The Freight Carrier or Tucking company will contact you to set up an appointment time before delivering. Once your product leaves our warehouse, we will send you an email with a link to the freight carrier’s website and the tracking number. Tracking numbers take 1 business day to update.
Please inspect your package upon delivery. If there is obvious damage, please note the damages on the delivery receipt. Contact us within 24 hours to report the damage, by either e-mail or phone. Please retain all original boxes and packaging.
Returns (Applies to EAGO products only)
- All returns must be pre-authorized and require a return authorization. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization.
- Returns are accepted for brand new and unopened products only. No products may be returned after installation or attempted installation.
- All returns must be requested within 30 calendar days from the delivery date.
- The product must be in the original packaging and include all packaging materials, crates, boxes, and pamphlets.
- All returns include a 25% restocking fee.
- Customers are required to pay for the cost of return freight shipping.
- The final return amount will be calculated as the Purchase Price less return shipping cost less the 25% restocking fee.
Customers are responsible to review the product spec sheet prior to purchase and to confirm the product complies with required state, county, and city permit requirements.
Purchases of EAGO products greater than 30 calendar days of delivery are subject to the terms and conditions of the EAGO manufacturer warranty included with the EAGO product purchase.
EAGO Whirlpool Tubs offer a 1 year limited warranty on all parts.
Warranty begins from purchase date on invoice. An invoice must be provided in order to file a warranty claim. If a free replacement is granted under warranty, the warranty time frame continues from the original purchase date, and not from the date of free replacement.
The majority of Replacement Parts for all items are kept in stock in the Los Angeles. There are only rare instances where additional time would be required to get a special part from the factory. In both cases our warranty team in Los Angeles will assist you through out the entire process to insure you get the parts you need.
EAGO products are warranted for normal use only and exclude defect or damage caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, scratches, dents, abrasives, chemicals, improper installation/care/maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider, or unqualified person), or alteration.
This warranty does not apply to the replacement of components where damage is caused by normal wear and tear, dirt, lime scale, aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners or materials. If a product is defective, the limit of damage is the cost of the defective material. This warranty is non-transferable. EAGO is not liable for consequential damage, labor, loss, or expense of any nature.