EAGO AM196ETL Whirlpool Bathtub (6ft Clear Rectangular Acrylic)
US Based Customer Support: 1-888-704-3345
Product Questions? Call Us
- User Guides
- Shipping & Returns
Take your evening bath to the next level with the EAGO AM196ETL clear rectangular acrylic whirlpool bathtub. This amazing whirlpool tub has room for 2 due to its generous 6 foot sized frame.
Before you jump inside, watch through the clear front panel as the bubble jets come alive insider your tub.
Amaze yourself and your next guest with this unique AM196ETL EAGO whirlpool bath tub. Filled with amazing features like built in stereo, bluetooth, lighting, and button jets.
This ETL Certified tub features a beautiful glass front panel design which will add the finishing touch to any bathroom. Indulge in a state of complete relaxation and tranquility while enjoying all of the unique features that this tub has to offer.
- Beautiful Tempered glass front panel: 1/4" thick (6mm).
- Please note that this tub fills itself through the jets! Tub comes with chrome fixtures, but if you'd like you can replace them and use your own instead.
- Our fiberglass and stainless steel-reinforced MaxLoad™ high gloss acrylic is stronger and more resilient than the material used by our competitors. The acrylic is scratch resistant and extra-smooth, making it difficult for dirt and bacteria to attach and easier to clean.
- Includes Inline Heater: Due to the mixture of air and water in whirlpool jetted tubs, the water temperature will cool more rapidly in comparison to traditional bathtubs. Designed to enhance and prologue the enjoyment of your whirlpool bathtub, inline heaters have a built-in thermostat, constantly maintaining the temperature of the circulating water in the tub, and offering you the incentive of a longer bathing experience. The heater will only work while the jets are operating.
- Features back flow preventer on the shower heads. This prevents bacteria, mold, & odor buildup.
- Choose your favorite of 4 different levels of jet pressure or utilize the automatic gradual change of jet pressure from low to high in a loop. Includes 2 soft black pillows that stick to the tub with suction cups for an even more comfortable experience.
- Auto protection function for pump (if there is not enough water in the whirlpool bathtub the pump cannot be started) and 60 minutes auto shutdown function.
- Keypad Control Panel: Stylish control panel easily operates the bathtubs whirlpool jets, inline heater, digital sound system, and chromo therapy lighting.
- Chromotherapy LED Lighting: colors change automatically or manually; gradually blending into one another in a cycle, or remaining on your favorite color only.
- Electrical Details: 110-120 Volts, 30 Amps, 3050 Watts, 60 Hertz, 2 Horsepower.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Free Standing|
|INNER SIZE||41 x 25.75 x 18.25|
|HEIGHT TO OVERFLOW||15 1/2|
|DRAIN PLACEMENT||Rear Center|
|JET TYPE||Water & Air|
|NUMBER OF JETS||20|
Estimated Product Handling: 2 to 3 days
After placing an order, customers have up to 48 hours to cancel the order unless the item has been crated and/or shipped.
Orders for large or heavy items ship via a trucking carrier. Freight delivery is typically 2 to 6 business days, allow extra time for remote locations.
The Freight Carrier or Tucking company will contact you to set up an appointment time before delivering. Once your product leaves our warehouse, we will send you an email with a link to the freight carrier’s website and the tracking number. Tracking numbers take 1 business day to update.
Please inspect your package upon delivery. If there is obvious damage, please note the damages on the delivery receipt. Contact us within 24 hours to report the damage, by either e-mail or phone. Please retain all original boxes and packaging.
Returns (Applies to EAGO products only)
- All returns must be pre-authorized and require a return authorization. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization.
- Returns are accepted for brand new and unopened products only. No products may be returned after installation or attempted installation.
- All returns must be requested within 30 calendar days from the delivery date.
- The product must be in the original packaging and include all packaging materials, crates, boxes, and pamphlets.
- All returns include a 25% restocking fee.
- Customers are required to pay for the cost of return freight shipping.
- The final return amount will be calculated as the Purchase Price less return shipping cost less the 25% restocking fee.
Customers are responsible to review the product spec sheet prior to purchase and to confirm the product complies with required state, county, and city permit requirements.
Purchases of EAGO products greater than 30 calendar days of delivery are subject to the terms and conditions of the EAGO manufacturer warranty included with the EAGO product purchase.
EAGO Whirlpool Tubs offer a 1 year limited warranty on all parts.
Warranty begins from purchase date on invoice. An invoice must be provided in order to file a warranty claim. If a free replacement is granted under warranty, the warranty time frame continues from the original purchase date, and not from the date of free replacement.
The majority of Replacement Parts for all items are kept in stock in the Los Angeles. There are only rare instances where additional time would be required to get a special part from the factory. In both cases our warranty team in Los Angeles will assist you through out the entire process to insure you get the parts you need.
EAGO products are warranted for normal use only and exclude defect or damage caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, scratches, dents, abrasives, chemicals, improper installation/care/maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider, or unqualified person), or alteration.
This warranty does not apply to the replacement of components where damage is caused by normal wear and tear, dirt, lime scale, aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners or materials. If a product is defective, the limit of damage is the cost of the defective material. This warranty is non-transferable. EAGO is not liable for consequential damage, labor, loss, or expense of any nature.