EAGO AM200 Corner Whirlpool Bathtub (5ft Rounded Double Seat White)
Questions? Call us: 1-888-704-3345
$100 Discount [expires today] Use code at checkout: 100Enhanced
- User Guides
- Shipping & Returns
We are very excited to offer you this breath taking AM200 EAGO whirlpool bath tub!
The design has changed the concept of bathtubs to something like a 'pool' and makes you feel so close and intimate with water. It will release your natural deep desire for the basic element of life; H2O.
This tub features a beautiful design which will add the finishing touches to any bathroom. We are confident that you will indulge in a state of complete relaxation and tranquility with all the features that this tub has to offer.
Be prepared to purchase luxury at its finest!
- High Gloss Acrylic: Our fiberglass-reinforced MaxLoad™ high gloss acrylic is stronger and more resilient than the material used by our competitors. The acrylic is scratch resistant and extra-smooth, making it difficult for dirt and particles to attach, and easy to clean. EAGO acrylic bathtubs are reinforced by fiberglass and stainless steel.
- 2 person capacity.
- Includes hand held Chromed Shower Head and an Auto-protection function: pump will not start if water level is inadequate. Please note that this tub fills itself through the jets.
- Water Hydromassage Jets : Includes 12 Jets that provide relaxing and rejuvenating hydro massage therapy. 8 for back and feet, 4 from the sides.
- Tempered glass panel: 1/4" thick (6mm). Chromatherapy LED lighting system creates a serine atmosphere. Colors change automatically or manually; gradually blending into one another in a cycle, or remaining on your favorite color only.
- Water Capacity : 71 Gallons Includes 2 soft black pillows that stick to the tub with suction cups for an even more comfortable experience.
- Electrical Details: 110-120 Volts, 13 Amps, 1250 Watts, 60 Hertz, 1.2 Horsepower.
- 1.2 HP Ultra Quiet Water Pump. Tub fills up from the jets.
- Features back flow preventer on the shower heads and the jet system. Insuring that the water can not flow back into the supply lines.
|INNER SIZE||59" x 39" x 18 1/2"|
|HEIGHT TO OVERFLOW||15 3/4|
|DRAIN PLACEMENT||Off Set|
|NUMBER OF JETS||12|
Estimated Product Handling: 2 to 3 days
After placing an order, customers have up to 48 hours to cancel the order unless the item has been crated and/or shipped.
Orders for large or heavy items ship via a trucking carrier. Freight delivery is typically 2 to 6 business days, allow extra time for remote locations.
The Freight Carrier or Tucking company will contact you to set up an appointment time before delivering. Once your product leaves our warehouse, we will send you an email with a link to the freight carrier’s website and the tracking number. Tracking numbers take 1 business day to update.
Please inspect your package upon delivery. If there is obvious damage, please note the damages on the delivery receipt. Contact us within 24 hours to report the damage, by either e-mail or phone. Please retain all original boxes and packaging.
Returns (Applies to EAGO products only)
- All returns must be pre-authorized and require a return authorization. Please email email@example.com to request a return authorization.
- Returns are accepted for brand new and unopened products only. No products may be returned after installation or attempted installation.
- All returns must be requested within 30 calendar days from the delivery date.
- The product must be in the original packaging and include all packaging materials, crates, boxes, and pamphlets.
- All returns include a 25% restocking fee.
- Customers are required to pay for the cost of return freight shipping.
- The final return amount will be calculated as the Purchase Price less return shipping cost less the 25% restocking fee.
Customers are responsible to review the product spec sheet prior to purchase and to confirm the product complies with required state, county, and city permit requirements.
Purchases of EAGO products greater than 30 calendar days of delivery are subject to the terms and conditions of the EAGO manufacturer warranty included with the EAGO product purchase.
EAGO Whirlpool Tubs offer a 1 year limited warranty on all parts.
Warranty begins from purchase date on invoice. An invoice must be provided in order to file a warranty claim. If a free replacement is granted under warranty, the warranty time frame continues from the original purchase date, and not from the date of free replacement.
The majority of Replacement Parts for all items are kept in stock in the Los Angeles. There are only rare instances where additional time would be required to get a special part from the factory. In both cases our warranty team in Los Angeles will assist you through out the entire process to insure you get the parts you need.
EAGO products are warranted for normal use only and exclude defect or damage caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, scratches, dents, abrasives, chemicals, improper installation/care/maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider, or unqualified person), or alteration.
This warranty does not apply to the replacement of components where damage is caused by normal wear and tear, dirt, lime scale, aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners or materials. If a product is defective, the limit of damage is the cost of the defective material. This warranty is non-transferable. EAGO is not liable for consequential damage, labor, loss, or expense of any nature.