EAGO AM2130 Round Air Bubble Bathtub
Questions? Call us: 1-888-704-3345
$100 Discount [expires today] Use code at checkout: 100Enhanced
- User Guide
- Shipping & Returns
Enjoy the soothing comfort of gentle air bubbles rising from around the entire tub walls.
Unlike whirlpool tubs that have hydro jets which release water, this air bath has a blower motor that releases air bubbles into the bath water making it feel like you're taking a Champagne Bath.
So just kick back and relax, you're in an EAGO brand tub.
- This free standing oval tub can be installed anywhere in the room that has drain and water hook ups.
- Concealed touch control panel is sleek and flush against the surface of the tub.
- Features an air blower motor that releases tingling air bubbles. There are two pressure levels. You may change the pressure by pressing the SPEED button.
- Chromatherapy LED lighting system creates a serine atmosphere. Colors change automatically, gradually blending into one another in a cycle. Lights do not stay on one color only.
- Water Capacity of 121.5 Gallons.
- Requires a floor mounted or wall mounted tub filler.
- Electrical Details: 110-120 Volts, 5 Amps, 450 Watts, 60 Hertz, 0.53 Horsepower, ETL Certified.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Free Standing|
|INNER SIZE||65 x 57 x 29.5|
|HEIGHT TO OVERFLOW||13 1/2|
|DRAIN PLACEMENT||Off Set|
|NUMBER OF JETS||250|
Estimated Product Handling: 2 to 3 days
After placing an order, customers have up to 48 hours to cancel the order unless the item has been crated and/or shipped.
Orders for large or heavy items ship via a trucking carrier. Freight delivery is typically 2 to 6 business days, allow extra time for remote locations.
The Freight Carrier or Tucking company will contact you to set up an appointment time before delivering. Once your product leaves our warehouse, we will send you an email with a link to the freight carrier’s website and the tracking number. Tracking numbers take 1 business day to update.
Please inspect your package upon delivery. If there is obvious damage, please note the damages on the delivery receipt. Contact us within 24 hours to report the damage, by either e-mail or phone. Please retain all original boxes and packaging.
Returns (Applies to EAGO products only)
- All returns must be pre-authorized and require a return authorization. Please email email@example.com to request a return authorization.
- Returns are accepted for brand new and unopened products only. No products may be returned after installation or attempted installation.
- All returns must be requested within 30 calendar days from the delivery date.
- The product must be in the original packaging and include all packaging materials, crates, boxes, and pamphlets.
- All returns include a 25% restocking fee.
- Customers are required to pay for the cost of return freight shipping.
- The final return amount will be calculated as the Purchase Price less return shipping cost less the 25% restocking fee.
Customers are responsible to review the product spec sheet prior to purchase and to confirm the product complies with required state, county, and city permit requirements.
Purchases of EAGO products greater than 30 calendar days of delivery are subject to the terms and conditions of the EAGO manufacturer warranty included with the EAGO product purchase.
EAGO Whirlpool Tubs offer a 1 year limited warranty on all parts.
Warranty begins from purchase date on invoice. An invoice must be provided in order to file a warranty claim. If a free replacement is granted under warranty, the warranty time frame continues from the original purchase date, and not from the date of free replacement.
The majority of Replacement Parts for all items are kept in stock in the Los Angeles. There are only rare instances where additional time would be required to get a special part from the factory. In both cases our warranty team in Los Angeles will assist you through out the entire process to insure you get the parts you need.
EAGO products are warranted for normal use only and exclude defect or damage caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, scratches, dents, abrasives, chemicals, improper installation/care/maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider, or unqualified person), or alteration.
This warranty does not apply to the replacement of components where damage is caused by normal wear and tear, dirt, lime scale, aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners or materials. If a product is defective, the limit of damage is the cost of the defective material. This warranty is non-transferable. EAGO is not liable for consequential damage, labor, loss, or expense of any nature.