Sunray 2 Person Heathrow HL200W Indoor Infrared Sauna
Questions? Call us: 1-888-704-3345
$100 Discount [expires today] Use code at checkout: 100Enhanced
- Shipping & Returns
The Heathrow 2-person indoor infrared sauna features a contemporary design with elegant wooden accents that will enhance any room decor.
Angled sides and extra depth create ample leg room for two people to relax in comfort.
The Heathrow sauna has 5 rapid heat ceramic heaters for quick heating and is loaded with features including an oxygen ionization system, ergonomic backrest, Bluetooth, LED control panel, interior and exterior LED lighting.
Notable Features include:
- Natural Canadian Hemlock
- Rapid Heat Ceramic heaters
- Dual LED control panel
- Recessed exterior lighting
- Oxygen Ionizer
- LED Reading Lamp
- 1600 watts
Dimensions: 47" x 42" x 75"
Exterior Product Dimensions
Exterior Height: 75 inches
Exterior Width: 48 inches
Exterior Depth: 42 inches
Interior Product Dimensions
Interior Height: 68 inches
Interior Width: 43 inches
Interior Depth: 41 inches
Product Weight: 315 pounds
- Meets all US and Canadian electrical safety standards - 120V, 15 amp plug.
Estimated Product Handling: 1 to 2 business days
Please inspect your package upon delivery. If there is obvious damage, please note the damages on the delivery receipt.
Contact us within 24 hours to report the damage, by either e-mail or phone. Please retain all original boxes and packaging.
Returns (Applies to Sunray products only)
- All returns must be pre-authorized and require a return authorization. Please email email@example.com to request a return authorization.
- All returns must be requested within 30 calendar days from the delivery date.
- The product must be in the original packaging and include all packaging materials, crates, boxes, and pamphlets.
- All returns include a 15% restocking fee.
- Customers are required to pay for the cost of return freight shipping.
- The final return amount will be calculated as the Purchase Price less return shipping cost less the 15% restocking fee.