Sunray 4 Person Cayenne HL400D Outdoor Infrared Sauna
US Based Customer Support: 1-888-704-3345
Product Questions? Call Us
Enjoy and relax in the outdoor weather with the 4 person Cayenne HL400D outdoor infrared sauna.
The Cayenne 4 person outdoor infrared sauna has a pitched roof and weather cover making it ideal for outdoor use.
Eight ceramic heaters will quickly get the sauna to your desired temperature up to 140 degrees.
The Cayenne includes wide bench seating for maximum comfort, oxygen ionization system for purifying the air, recessed interior lighting, Bluetooth speakers, cup holders, and more.
The Cayenne is easy to assemble and the durability of the natural Canadian hemlock wood cabin will provide years of enjoyment.
Notable Features include:
- Natural Canadian Hemlock Wood
- 8 Rapid Ceramic Heaters
- Exterior Control Panel
- Recessed interior lighting
- Bluetooth speaker system
- Ozone Sterilization System
- Severe Weather Cover
- 2400 watts
Dimensions: 79" x 52" x 83"
Exterior Product Dimensions
Exterior Height: 83 inches
Exterior Width: 79 inches
Exterior Depth: 52 inches
Interior Product Dimensions
Interior Height: 68 inches
Interior Width: 65 inches
Interior Depth: 48 inches
Product Weight: 397 pounds
- Meets all US and Canadian electrical safety standards - 120V, 30 amp plug.
Shipping & Returns
Estimated Product Handling: 1 to 2 business days
Please inspect your package upon delivery. If there is obvious damage, please note the damages on the delivery receipt.
Contact us within 24 hours to report the damage, by either e-mail or phone. Please retain all original boxes and packaging.
Returns (Applies to Sunray products only)
- All returns must be pre-authorized and require a return authorization. Please email email@example.com to request a return authorization.
- All returns must be requested within 30 calendar days from the delivery date.
- The product must be in the original packaging and include all packaging materials, crates, boxes, and pamphlets.
- All returns include a 15% restocking fee.
- Customers are required to pay for the cost of return freight shipping.
- The final return amount will be calculated as the Purchase Price less return shipping cost less the 15% restocking fee.