Scott Aerator Free Standing Post
Questions? Call us: 1-888-704-3345
$100 Discount [expires today] Use code at checkout: 100Enhanced
- Shipping & Returns
Use the Scott Aerator Free Standing Post to attach and stabilize the Aquasweep when you don't have an available dock.
- Freestanding Post requires dock mounted Aquasweep
The sturdy 7 foot long free standing post installs directly into the ground beneath the water so you can get the advantages of blasting muck further from shore or in areas where you don’t have a dock!
Installation requires no special tools — simply drive the post down into the lake bottom using the steel sleeve provided, then use the dock post mounting bracket (included) to install your Aquasweep or Dock Mounted De-Icer to the post!
Comes complete with the dock post mounting bracket.
The Free Standing Post cannot be used in conjunction with the Oscillator.
Estimated Product Handling: 1 to 2 business days
Please inspect your package upon delivery. If there is obvious damage, please note the damages on the delivery receipt.
Contact us within 24 hours to report the damage, by either e-mail or phone. Please retain all original boxes and packaging.
Returns (Applies to Scott Aerator products only)
- All returns must be pre-authorized and require a return authorization. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization.
- All returns must be requested within 30 calendar days from the delivery date.
- The product must be in the original packaging and include all packaging materials, crates, boxes, and pamphlets.
- All returns include a 15% restocking fee.
- Customers are required to pay for the cost of return freight shipping.
- The final return amount will be calculated as the Purchase Price less return shipping cost less the 15% restocking fee.